Friday, July 11, 2008

Yuss

Looks like everything's coming up Milhouse for me. I have a semi job interview on Wednesday, I got paid for two lots of jewellery from some stockists (although this will just go into more materials), and I will be participating in a mathematics research study (for $).

Yay. So now buying those pairs of shoes has all worked out (I got the man-style ones and I f***ing love them).

I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep.

I am going to do a whole bunch of craft stuff tomorrow. And possibly go to the gym. And possibly go to the dutch consulate to renew my passport. That sounds like too much! I'd also like to eat an apple. I think I can fit that in.

I had a dream a few nights ago about being really pregnant and a bit freaked out about it. I was talking a lot to two of my friends about it in the dream (a couple) but the dad wasn't around. Then I had the baby and the dream revealed Charles to be the dad (phew). The baby was all cute and fat and happy and i wasn't freaked out anymore - I was just happy. Maybe it means something about change. Who knows. I keep thinking about it though and have a positive feeling about it. I AM NOT worried about being pregnant, I think it was just some other kind of symbolic.

Anyway, all you imaginary readers out there are probably not interested in my dreams. How awesome am I, boring my imaginary readers. Good job!

No comments: