Monday, July 07, 2008

A return, again... and possibly a departure.



Well, well, well... what do we have here then?

Once again my abandoned blog has been found again.  I wont bother with a catch up...

Instead, check out my latest ebay buy.

They are even cuter in real life.  If you know me, you know I don't really wear heels much (I'm kinda a tom-boy kid), but every now and then I get girly and buy stuff like this.  I'm not sure where/when I would wear it yet, but I had a lot of fun prancing up and down Charlie's hallway in them.  Charlie likes them, partly because when I hug him with them on I am (nearly) as tall as him.  Yay, cute shoes.

I really need a job, BADLY!  I found another pair of shoes that I'm pretty sure I have to buy at Peachy Keen.  They are woman's shoes, a lightish brown colour and kinda manish looking.  They are pretty much like vintage dress mens shoes except they are womans.  I like man-style stuff.  They also look good with blue jeans.  Ahh!

I am supposed to be meeting with someone about a job but she has thus far been very very hard to get hold of.

Well, there you go. A meaningless little post, perhaps the last for another six months???


No comments: