Monday, May 29, 2006

-squeek-

Ah... Monday morning. I feel like dying. Maybe I am. I can never seem to get to sleep on Sunday night because in just 2 days of the weekend I de-programme my 7am wake up routine and manage to sleep till about 12-1pm by Sunday. I think I really, really am not a morning person.

Sara moved in last night! It was awesome to see that empty room transformed into colour and going through Sara-fication process. Weeeee. I've always wanted to live with all girls - I think it's gonna be fun!! Except I had a flash of thought yesterday that went something along the lines of this:
1. I any flat, there is always that flatmate. The one you hate, or don't like, or find annoying, or just the anal one, or the messiest one or something.
2. That may become me/be me?.
3. I don't want to be hated!!!

I feel sick right now. Not because of the last paragraph, I just feel sick. Nauseous and a bit dizzy and kinda breathless sometimes like I might just hurl. My stupid body is always doing weird things. I guess I should try to look after it better,

6 comments:

Face said...

I dont want to worry you, but it sounds like you, that is, one possibility could be theoreticaly that you are...
(pregnant pause)
pregnant?

But then again people always say that when a girl is feeling wierd.
*

Alida said...

Oh Grace!

So cheery!

Face said...

It IS cheery!
If you look at it a certain way...

pinhead said...

omg i hate you!

Lady Maladroit said...

I'll clean up, I promise!

Whoops, I accidently printed something.

pinhead said...

don't worry, sara's complete disobedience in regards to the curfew i set for her has fast made her the most intolerable, hated flatmate of all time. right now i sit here in the dark, listening out for her key in the lock, with a hammer weighing heavy in my hand. i shouldn't have to police the rules like this, i have a life too, yet sara has no respect for my hopes and dreams. i wonder if she may be better behaved if i gouge out her innards and replace them with my faeces. as far as i see it, i'm running out of other options.